June 14, 2019
So we have figured out a solution for slave's little problem. He texted the guy today and will call tomorrow and Sunday. If he doesn't hear by the end of the weekend, he will send a certified letter to the guy asking if the contract has been nullified or what and explaining that we have been unable to get hold of him, so were not sure. If we don't hear anything in two weeks, I will buy slave another breeding female, and that will be that.